We are looking for someone with proven management experience, an enthusiastic personality and strong leadership skills to run a large, successful Commercial brokerage.
An equity position would be made available for the right person. We offer flexible options that include converting an existing book of business into an equity share of the office, as well as attractive financing terms.
What we provide:
- Long-standing, loyal clientele- Access to all insurance companies through our office and our network- Access to commercial marketer(s) to assist with re-marketing, processing & invoicing
- Team of knowledgeable and cohesive staff
- Head office support for IT, accounting, payroll, marketing and HR- Attractive financing options- Career growth and future opportunities Qualifications:
- Min. Level 2 License
- Min. 10 years of insurance experience on the broker side with a Commercial emphasis
- Enthusiasm and demonstrated successful management experience
- Extensive Commercial Lines experience
- A positive, team-focused attitude
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong computer skills
Compensation package includes benefits and excellent bonus structures.
*COMPANY INFO: Operating from the same location since 1928, John Ross Insurance is part of the InsureBC Group; one of the largest insurance broker networks in British Columbia with over 85 locations. We offer a positive work environment, solid opportunity for personal growth as well as a competitive compensation package. No phone calls please. We appreciate your interest in The InsureBC Group but only qualified candidates will be contacted.